Sept 9 - Seriously?

You are not going to believe this. We just got to Rome and had a prepaid reservation through expedia for the same hotel we stayed at four nights ago. As we walked up to the hotel, I actually walked passed it because it didn't look right. That's because the hotel is OUT OF BUSINESS. I mean gone - closed - not there anymore. The sign is gone, the doors are locked and the side door is even plastered over. Can you believe this - I mean seriously?

Don't worry about us, we were in a new hotel within 20 minutes just one block away, you know Jen and I - we are two very competent travelers. We actually found a better hotel, closer to the train station, for the same price. Perhaps it was fate - at least it makes for a great story.

:) Kristin

P.S. I'm finally able to upload our photos from Florence - enjoy the sideshows!

No comments: